CQ Forums
WELCOME TO THE CQ FORUMS!
We are a growing community of 34 users.
If you are a returning user, log in to join the discussions. If you are new, please register to get started.

Give a warm welcome to... yeaimalright!

HomeCommunityFAQMemberlistLog inRegister
Top posters
Superfoo

Starshade

Rainbow Dash

Goofy

wizardhunter

Spock

Telepath

TheLittlePurrmaid

TristenJenkins

shagohod

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

My Scary Pony: Friendship is Tragic Chapter 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Dash
VIP

PostSubject: My Scary Pony: Friendship is Tragic Chapter 1   Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:31 am

The Season 2 Finale of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is a lie! It was only a way to censor the true events from small children and men in their 20s. The true events are much, MUCH more horrifying.

Now we all know the story that Hasbro told us:

There was to be a wedding between Twilight Sparkle's brother, Shining Armor, and Princess Cadance, Twilight's old foalsitter (Pony for babysitter). Queen Chrysalis of the Changelings, an insect species, brainwashes Shining Armor and imprisons Cadance, then impersonating Cadance. Once Twilight figures out that "Cadance" is a fake, she rescues the real Cadance and confronts Chrysalis just as she and Shining Armor were exchanging vows. Chrysalis then sends her entire army of changelings to Canterlot and enslaves the ponies. Twilight and the others try to reach the Elements of Harmony, but they were too late. However, due to the real Cadance's love for Shining Armor, she was able to break the brainwashing and defeat Chrysalis and her army.

But that's not how it happind. 

Let's rewind.

Now, let's continue the true story.

Rainbow Dash charges straight at Chrysalis with rage, knowing that if she's fast enough, she can end this and save Equestria. However, Chrysalis was faster. Her eyes glowed green. Rainbow couldn't help but notice that she felt funny. She felt her brain vibrating as she crashed straight into the ground. The whole audience gasped.

"Rainbow Dash!" shouted Twilight.

"You okay, Sugarcube?" Applejack asked.

Rainbow Dash began standing up, her eyes still closed.

"Thank Celestia, you're alright," said Twilight, "just stay back, we'll figure this out somehow."                                                                

"Don't worry about it Twilight," said Rainbow, "We don't need to figure it out." Rainbow opened her eyes, revealing glowing green pupils staring back at her. "Join me, Twilight."

(Should I continue this or is this a horrible idea? If you guys like it...yep. Also how do I fix that "" thing? It seems to appear after the last quotation marks I put and I don't want it to affect something in the future.)

Last edited by Rainbow Dash on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

My Scary Pony: Friendship is Tragic Chapter 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CQ Forums :: Projects :: Short Stories-